Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MT/KL - High Heels and Hockey [Ch 2]

Here is another chapter from my friend! Enjoy!

***


Dineen and Alyssa just downed their 8th shot of the night. "You know.." Alyssa said putting her shot glass down. "I think you guys are getting us drunk to take advantage of us." They laughed at her and shook their heads. "Whelp, you didnt need to get me drunk for that! We are getting married. Remember!!??" They had made a joke of it all night. Infact Max even introduced her to Kris as his future wife. "Haha, I remember." Max looked up at the clock and then to Kris with a worried look. Kris looked at Dineen and Alyssa and asked, "How are you girls getting home?" Alyssa shrugged her shoulders. "We'll prob just call a cab to take us to a hotel for the night. Then go home in the morning." Kris shook his head. "No way. Have you seen some of those cab drivers? They look like will murder the next person that gets in the car." Dineen was cracking up at this thinking of the night they went out for their friend Anna's birthday. And then the lightbulb went off. "OMG!" Everyone turned to look at Dineen who grabbed Kris's arm. "March 17th...I literally RAN into you at Diesel!" All of a sudden Kris's eyes lit up. "I DO remeber you!" He then looked at Alyssa. "You were the girl that kept acting like you were taking pictures of Dineen but you were totally taking pictures of me. Haha." Alyssa blushed. "Yeah that was me." Alyssa finished her drink and set it down. "Well guys it was fun. But me and Neen gotta get going. I gotta go outside and call the cab." Max started to stammer. "Why dont you girls stay at my place tonight? You each can have your own room. And you can go in the morning. We can even do breakfast." The girls thought about it for a second and reluctantly agreed.
****************
The next morning....
 
"Omg...what the hell happened last night? I feel like I was hit by a truck." Dineen rolled over and was face to face with a shirtless Max.
"Try a hockey player. How much do you remember?" Max asked sitting up alittle in bed. Dineen was still laying down.
"Well...I definately dont remember leaving Marios. I remember you running into me...but then the shots started and I blacked out.." She tried to see if he was wearing pants. "Did we have sex?" She suddenly realized she was only wearing one of his tee shirts.
Max laughed, "Damn..I hoped it was good enough to remember." Dineen's eyes lit up. "Well you seemed to enjoy it last night."
Dineen covered her face with the sheet. "PLEASE tell me you used a condom!" Dineen threw the sheet back down and looked at him. He had a look of guilt on his face. "Fuuuck...I'm not on the pill." Dineen sat up and looked at Max. They sat there in silence just looking at each other when they heard it. "Ahhh...Kris. Ahhh, Fuck yeah..." They both started busting out laughing. "Im probably just worrying about nothing. Its almost impossible for me to get pregnant anyway." The look of relief surged over Max. He reached across Dineen to the night stand drawer and pulled out a condom.
"Ready for round two?" He said with a devilish smile.
"Hell yeah I am." said Dineen.


***
Hope you liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment